Welcome to EarningLabs Forum !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ranking Up on Fiverr to get more orders
Those who don't know about Fiverr, its a freelancing website where you can get hell lot of projects and make good money. I tried this method various times but eventually ended up getting my, 2 Level 2 accounts and 1 Top Seller account banned. There was a loss of money but this method helps and can make good money if you follow up the steps carefully. 

This method was last checked working in December 2018, I got 20 orders within a month. 

Some tips before starting the method 

1. Choose gigs which are common in nature 
2. You need visitor to search for the Gig within the fiverr only, so choose only those gigs which get good searches

My personal experience - Whiteboard Presentations, Photoshop editing, etc 

So first you need Firefox portable version, Download it from here - https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

Second you need plugin to auto refresh the page, Add on Firefox from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...eload-tab/

Third you need a good VPN, proxies or VPN extension - More your VPN is secure, the more you're safe from banning. Its a pure blackhat method and need precaution. I prefer HMA (Since I bought yearly subscription in Black Friday deal, you can try Firefox based VPNs for start)

Fourth you need new Yahoo/ Mail.com/ ids with which you can sign up on Fiverr with new accounts. Always keep it different to make sure playing in safe area. 

Fifth, just login to your fiverr account (fake one) and send 500-1000 fake views on your gigs, do send some fake traffic to non-competitive gigs as well. 

Repeat the process with number of IDs for great success. 

DO NOTE: 
Its a black hat method but perfectly legal. The maximum liability is account ban and money forfeiture (Although Fiverr sends the money after 6 months sometimes). Once you start getting orders, don't be greedy to f**k your account up.

Do fresh Firefox installation with new account every damn time to play in safe zone
Thanks For The Method Will Surely Try This Smile can you please suggest any free vpns for me to do this or else paid VPN is necessary?
Manish Heart
(01-21-2019, 03:07 PM)Manish Soni Wrote: Thanks For The Method Will Surely Try This Smile  can you please suggest any free vpns for me to do this or else paid VPN is necessary?

There are many free VPNs available - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...dows&q=vpn 

Don't send more than 20-30 views to be on safer side while using a Free VPN
I download Firefox portable app in my VPS and reloader too, now I have to open Fiverr accounts and visit my GIGs?
I have Time4VPS subscription, do this work? Why Yahoo Mail, do other mail services work?
(01-21-2019, 03:45 PM)Gent Wrote: I download Firefox portable app in my VPS and reloader too, now I have to open Fiverr accounts and visit my GIGs?
I have  Time4VPS subscription, do this work? Why Yahoo Mail, do other mail services work?

Fiverr have very strict user policy so its always recommended to use only trusted and popular email provider. It will work in any VPS, just follow the steps. Yes you need to visit your gigs
please help, how to sand fake view, i don't know about poxy please help..Can you please describe step 5, please