Welcome to EarningLabs Forum !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get Page likes on your new Facebook page for Free!
I tried this method 3 months back and it worked for me.
  •    I created a new humor page with an attractive name and posted few viral pics on it.
  •    Than I followed some similar pages and when they posted some good images (which I thought will get good engagement) I used to post some similar images in comments with my page account and managed it to be the top comment.
  •    That's it! My work is done.
  •    Than as people saw the top comment something interesting some of them visited my page and liked it.
You can try this if you don't believe me!
  •    My every comment got atleast 1k likes and fetched atleast 150 page likes everytime.
  •    I did this same procedure about 5 times on different pages and got more than 800 page likes like that.
  •    If you want more attention you can write something with the image that Visit my page and all. Though I didn't do that.

**if you do this try to comment as soon as the pic is posted.

**Some may ask how do I know that I got all those like from those comments?*
So it was a new page and I had never boosted any of its posts.
Awesome Tongue
great!
Nice idea, this is good way to get real targeted users than fake likes.
Great strategy! Simple and effective.
The New Facebook page is constituted for the help of the students. The sequence of the page of Facebook and paperhelp review is stationed for the mode for humans. Element is filed for the top of the turns. The page is full of knowledge and information for the runners.
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. One Funnel Away Challenge

Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. ClickFunnels

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. Resurge
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. Resurge

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Leptitox Review

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Leptitox Review

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Resurge Reviews

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Leptitox
A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Mind Body Matrix Pain Relief Cream

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Conversation Starters

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Questions to Ask a Guy

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Pick-up Lines
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Hilarious Jokes for Kids

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Would You Rather