Welcome to EarningLabs Forum !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Follow Along - My Journey to $100,000 a month with FB Ads and BH CPA by Jan 31st 2019
Couple questions.

1. Whats the daily budget/funding you set for a campaign/account? 200$?
2. Once you find a winning ad how do you scale it? Duplicating adsets? How many adsets and ads within do you have?
3. How often do you change creatives?
4. When you change creatives do you pause the old ad. duplicate it and then change creative?

Do you do finetuning (in terms of using some unique media buying tactics) on the accounts or is it more like creating a campaign and hoping for the best?
(01-25-2019, 03:35 AM)iron88 Wrote: Couple questions.

1. Whats the daily budget/funding you set for a campaign/account? 200$?
2. Once you find a winning ad how do you scale it? Duplicating adsets? How many adsets and ads within do you have?
3. How often do you change creatives?
4. When you change creatives do you pause the old ad. duplicate it  and then change creative?

Do you do finetuning (in terms of using some unique media buying tactics) on the accounts or is it more like creating a campaign and hoping for the best?

1. I would spend 500-600$ per account once BH is live. 
2. Duplicate Adsets or Duplicate Camps. Sometimes I do both, its random really there is no secret method to scaling and something which works in one account will not necessarily in the next account. You need to try both approaches.
3. Once the accounts start getting flagged in review only I change creatives, other wise there is no reason to change a winning creative with good CTR.

4. no I just create a fresh ad, you can duplicate and change creative also, it doesn't matter.
I got caught up with FB shitstorm since past 2 days, so posting Day 7 and 8 together today.

Day 7

Revenue - $6300, NetRevenue -  $84,750

[Image: VsawScG.png]
[Image: 40Z1ueJ.png]

Day 8

Revenue - $5600, Netrevnue . - $91050

[Image: ALKVNsC.png]
[Image: b0svCyS.png]

I think by monday, it will cross $100,000. after that I will stop updating this thread.

For feb I have kept a 10x target of Jan, yes $1 million in feb, you read it right. This will involve 10x more work and time on camps, So I don't think I will have time to update the journey here.

I hope this journey motivated some of you and some of you will get your hands dirty and give it a try.

[Image: H9rdFqn.jpg]
1. Are you using a prelander or sending straight to offer?
2. Is this auto rotating to random offers automatically or single offer?
What is the final result as of Jan 31st 2019?