Welcome to EarningLabs Forum !!!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
[CPA Method] How You Can Make $50 Daily Using This Secret Traffic…
What is this method about?

This is a CPA Method that teaches you how you can pull in leads and make money like clockwork. Of course, much of this is quite active therefore not the passive income you’ll dream of. But, it makes you good money. If you have a good glib tongue you can definitely try out this method and see how much money you make. Payment proof attached to show you this method is NOT a scam.

Yes, some investment is required. But less than $10 USD.

Check out the method below:

First Step is that you have to signup to CPA networks like PeerFly or MaxBounty
  • Step 1: Signup To Any CPA networks that provides good Dating offers.
  • Step 2: The offer should be SOI ( single opt in) which means if a user inputs his email the offer will convert.
  • Step 3: Make A good landing Page Related to that Offer.
  • Step 4: Download Primo app on your smart phone.

[Image: jnuofuc.jpg]
  • Step 5: Now choose foreign number, they will give you for free if you are using it for first time or you can buy it’s really very cheap like less than $1
  • Step 6: Download whatsapp on your smartphone and register using the primo number that you got from the primo app
  • Step 7: upload a good looking DP of a girl and create whatsapp account.
  • Step 8: Now The final steps are here. Go to twoo .com and signup there.
  • Step 9: choose location where your cpa offer is targeted.
  • Step 10: now go on liking people according to the offer requirement like age and sex and location.

[Image: 5MBDMnR.jpg]
  • Step 11: chat with them and give your whatsapp number saying you wanna talk them in whatsapp.
  • Step 12: People will start sending message on your account and just add them in whatsapp
  • Step 13: Once they add you in whatsapp seduce them and say that your pics and videos are somewhere in other network and give the link to your landing page through your whatsapp.
  • Step 14: Once they signup you will get a conversion.

Don’t panic if the ctr is too high they will not ban your account but instead they may pull out the particular offer once you got a payment.

Step 14: Repeat and rinse.

Proof:

[Image: DQrXIUB.jpg]
Easy $$$
Impressive method.
Nice Share Smack I saw this offer in maxbounty I have maxbounty account approval but never promoted any CPA offers
Can you get me the link to the primo app for android? I am not able to find in play store.
Haha Damn , This was my original Thread Posted on CPA Elites Big Grin . haha yeah this still works guys
(01-28-2019, 01:53 AM)PukarNiraula Wrote: Haha Damn , This was my original Thread Posted on CPA Elites Big Grin . haha yeah this still works guys

But, what's the alternative, since the primo is closed?

OP never replied, hope you can reply with a solution.
(01-29-2019, 01:24 AM)Jyeshtha Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 01:53 AM)PukarNiraula Wrote: Haha Damn , This was my original Thread Posted on CPA Elites Big Grin . haha yeah this still works guys

But, what's the alternative, since the primo is closed?

OP never replied, hope you can reply with a solution.

You Can Use "TEXT NOW " Or "2nd LINE" 
It's Does The Same Work as Primo ..?